We put the safety, health, and security of our clients at the core of our daily efforts in order to create unforgettable and safe experiences. Our Health & Hygiene Protocol outlines all the safety measures we put in place and principles of the personal hygiene our clients are expected to embrace while participating in any tour or experience run by World Adventour Bcn.
The meeting point for all small group tours and experiences will be at Banco de España (Plaça de Catalunya, 17, 08002 Barcelona).
1. For Health & Hygiene reasons, there will be NO FOOD provided on any tour or experience. There will still be bottled water offered to all participants.
2. The clients that have experienced ANY SYMPTOMS such as; fever, unusual tiredness, or dry cough in the last 14 days will not be able to participate in the small group tour.
World Adventour reserves the right to reject the participation of any client on the tour or experience if he/she clearly shows any signs or symptoms connected to the COVID-19 disease. (Please see our updated 24h cancelation policy to resolve any unpredictable events)
3. We highly recommend to NOT PARTICIPATE in any of our experiences for the groups at high risk including but not limited to people over 60 years old, with cardiovascular or chronic pulmonary diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer or are pregnant.
4. We require that all our clients bring their own PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE) and never share this equipment with other clients on the tour. The individual PPE must include:
– Two surgical or similar face masks
– Small hand disinfectant or alcoholic gel (at least 70% of alcohol content)
– Sunglasses or transparent glasses
– Sun cream and lip balm for personal use only
– Own drinks and food
– Small bag or backpack to carry all PPE
5. We expect that our clients will apply the common-sense guidelines to respect the SOCIAL DISTANCING of 2m apart from other participants when possible.
They will also practice the principles of good hygiene and wash or disinfect their hands regularly during the experience.
They will not intend to speak when sneezing or coughing and they will cover up their mouth with the elbow in case of any occurrence mentioned above.
6. Our clients agree to follow the GUIDE’S INSTRUCTIONS at all times and the guide reserves the right to change the itinerary to avoid crowded areas and terminate one’s participation on the tour if he/she behaves disrespectfully and puts other participants at risk by not following the Health & Hygiene Protocol guidelines.
7. The TRANSPORTATION, in a 9 seater air-conditioned minivan, will be provided for shared tours for up to 5 clients per tour with the following seating manner ( 1 seat in the front, 2 seats in the middle row, and 2 seats in the back row).
The seating allocation will be fixed with no changes allowed during the entire tour.
For the private tours, there will be 7 seats available in the minivan. All clients are required to wear face masks at all times while being seated in the minivan.
All main contact areas in the vehicle will be cleaned and disinfected after and before each tour.
PLEASE NOTE: the private tours with 7 seats available are being arranged on request via phone: +34 636 512 137 or by email: email@example.com
To make a tour reservation simply choose your tour date from the calendar and complete the quick online reservation process.
You will be asked to pay the full tour price. You can pay using your debit/credit card via the secure Stripe gateway.
Once your reservation has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email containing your tour itinerary and any necessary additional information.
World Adventour Barcelona provides accident insurance for all types of active tours and outdoor activities in the final tour prices.
The final tour price also includes VAT and the obligatory civil liability insurance (also known as RC in Spain). Please see our Booking Conditions for any further clarification.
World Adventour Barcelona reserves all rights to cancel any tour due to an unexpected change of weather conditions, traffic closure, a strike of sub-suppliers, and other situations perceived as a potential threat to our clients.
World Adventour Barcelona will provide a full refund to all clients, who have not received services described in the tour contract sent by email at the time of booking.
We have made our cancellation policy more flexible to resolve any unpredictable travel situations our clients may experience in the uncertainty related to ever-changing travel restrictions imposed by countries around the world.
World Adventour Barcelona will charge a 100% cancellation fee if canceled 24h or less before the booked event takes place.
We reserve all rights to act in favor of our clients’ satisfaction in cases of any extraordinary circumstances preventing our clients from joining the tour, and where possible, an alternative date will be offered.
Such circumstances include serious health conditions, accidents, and other forms of an unexpected impediment to joining the reserved tour.
We may ask you to provide a medical report in certain cases, Please see our Booking Conditions for any further clarification.
On the walking tours to the Pyrenees and Montserrat, you should wear comfortable and secure hiking shoes in order to protect your ankles, a rain jacket, a warm mid-layer, and sunglasses with sun cream because the weather can change rapidly in the mountains.
On the kayaking or walking tour to Costa Brava, you should take swimming clothes, a beach towel, sunglasses, sun cream, extra dry clothes, and a cover of your head. Please check the recommended equipment that is described for each tour.
The departure times slightly vary according to each tour.
However, the majority of our tours depart from the Banco de España (Plaça de Catalunya, 17, 08002 Barcelona) at 8:30 am or 9:30 am.
We arrange personal hotel pickups for large groups and private tours from Barcelona and the surrounding areas.
The refreshments and other food, if provided and included in the final tour price, may vary throughout the year based on our suppliers.
All tours include a small bottle of water.
We can organize lunch menus to be included in the tour program upon request.
Each tour description provides a detailed summary of activities that are included in the program.
Please look into each tour details. Further, we or our partner companies will provide all essential equipment to conduct the specified activity.